Christine Tjia

= All is well in my world =

= NRJIICDS =
= Buddies =
= Clickies =
4/06/2011

Is there life after 30?

Pondered by = Christine =


















At the end of the day, we are all the same.

Busy looking after ourselves, busy making a living. We hardly ever look at things through other people's eyes. So our world gets smaller and smaller. Things slipped away unnoticed. And our fate changes its course without us knowing it. Who among us can say we've lived a life without regrets? (Stop trying to use justification to convince yrself on regret's non existence.)

I was so impetuous when I was young. But it's the essence of youth that made us face life and reality without thinking of consequences. Looking back now, I want to thank you all out there for giving me the best memories of each step and each phase of my life. I wouldn't want it any other way!

Some said life is a downhill after 30. I now know the party has just begun, baby!

Pic - http://www.lifewithoutbeergoggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Optimism-Breeds-Optimism.jpg


1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Life is renewed day by day...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 Christine Tjia, All rights reserved